- 1st draft: draw a rough sketch on A3 paper, just as an idea of what to draw on the canvas.
- Research for some pictures as the painting's resources.
- Start to sketch for the painting on the A3 paper first, using the researched pictures as a help.
- Start to sketch on the actual canvas using a pencil, based on what is already sketched before.
- Start to paint the canvas using acrylic paints, firstly started with base colors first.
- Then finish the painting in a last touch of colors.
Sunday, 17 April 2011
Here's the following step by step procedure to create the final product, which is in the form of a painting: