Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Exhibition day, 24 May

The grade 10 personal project exhibition was being held in bamboo, started from ten until three o'clock. The exhibition went out quite well, and there were a plenty of people who visit my personal project booth, and filled my surveys. From the 42 surveys I have prepared, 36 of the surveys are filled/done already by the visitors, with 6 surveys left. My intention is to raise awareness to people, about cosmetic surgery issues. The intention of this painting is to destroy the nowadays negative media pressure that tells how beautiful women nowadays should look like. It seems my goals has been achieved, by seeing from the survey results.

Seeing from the surveys result, shows that so far, my painting's final product has demonstrated a successful work through the exhibition, and has achieved my goals and specification. Since there are at least more than twenty positive opinions about my painting, based on the surveys' result. Even though the painting was exhibited in front of small group of community, which makes the exhibition to be the definite point of my painting to fully achieve its goal of raising awareness in community. A plenty of my booth's visitors said positive things about my painting, such as that the painting is a fantastic artwork, and has a real sophisticating and meaningful concept of cosmetic surgery awareness. The painting has successfully raised an awareness of cosmetic surgery, delivered its message toward the visitors, along with my presentation about cosmetic surgery issues as a support.

 Although there are also some opinions that stated, if the painting is too vulgar, showing too much nudity, and disturbing. Different people have different varieties of opinion, since the painting is relative. In order not to bring much controversial of the exposed nudity, the painting is hidden behind the advertising board, with a closed curtain as the way for people who want to see my painting to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment